Get free washer and dryer pickup
Did you know that if you have both the washer and the dryer, you can get free appliance pickup if live in or very close by a major city. However, there are some minor strings attached.
- For instance, your washer and dryer must be less than ten years of and in good condition.
- They must be on the ground level (first floor)
- You must be in or very close by a major city. (within 15 miles)
- You must have both the washer and the dryer
Fill out the form below to get free washer and dryer pickup now and save money. Be sure the include the city and state that you live in. Also allow up to 1 hour to hear from an associate.
What if my appliances are upstairs?
If you have appliances located upstairs or in the basement then you will have to pay $35 dollars per appliance per flight in order to have them removed. The fee helps to cover the cost of strenuous labor and possible damage to your home or place of business. Please note that if your appliances are located in a difficult position the you may have to pay an additional fee as well.
Do we accept other appliances?
Yes we do but if the appliances are more that ten years old then you will have to pay $35 dollars. This fee picks up 5 appliances. If you have more than five appliances then we will have to give you a free estimate based on the condition of the appliances. Even though we accept all major appliances, there are some appliances the we charge extra in order to pick them up. For instances:
- If you have a subzero refrigerator, you will have to pay 150 dollars in order to have it picked up.
- If you have just a dishwasher alone, you will have to pay $35 no matter how new it is.
- If you have just a water heater, then you will also have to pay $35 whether working or not.
- If you have a built in wall oven then you will also have to pay $35 for pickup no matter how new it is.
- If your appliances have excessive mold or putrid matter present then you will have to pay !00 dollars for pickup.
- All food and beverages must be removed from the refrigerator or you will have to pay an extra $35 dollars for disposal.
We do not provide appliances delivery services of nay sort. For instance, you may have washer and dryer at Sears and want to have it delivered to you home in exchange for your unwanted appliances. We do not provide this type of service.
Do my appliances have to be clean?
Although this helps, your appliances do not have to be cleaned up. As long as the left behind soil does not interfere with the haul away process.
Things to considered before pickup.
Please be sure that there is a clear path to and from the appliance before we arrive. Be sure that all clothing and important materials are removed form your dryer. If you washer has water in then please try to remove the water as best as you can. A washer that is more that half full of water will not only be very difficult to remove but will also be a spill hazard when trying to remove it from your home or place of business. If you have a gas stove, please disconnect the gas line as we do not disconnect gas lines for liability reasons.